15 – Who Is The Best Stairlift Company In The UK?
At UK Care Guide we have reviewed the main stairlift companies and manufacturers in the UK.
If you are looking for a stairlift, then our recommendation would be for you to use Acorn Stairlifts. This is for the following 8 reasons:
They have been a major stairlift provider in the UK for over 20 years- longer than most other manufacturers in the UK.
Having reviewed the prices of Acorn and compared them to other providers, we found that they were most often the cheapest. This combination of value and quality makes them, in our opinion, unbeatable.
3. The World’s Largest Manufacturer
They are the world’s largest stairlift manufacturer, which will help provide you with peace of mind that they will supply you with a good quality lift.
4. British Based
Having a British based company is important as increasingly we are seeing more and more products coming from the likes of China. Whilst they can sometimes be a little cheaper, we do sometimes have doubts about their quality. After all, who wants to end up stuck on a stairlift halfway up the stairs! Acorn are based in Yorkshire.
Having reviewed the prices of Acorn and compared them to other stairlift companies, we found that their average price was often the cheapest for a straight or curved stairlift.
5. Well rated by others
Don’t just take our word for it. Based on over 1,000 customer responses, they have a 5-star review on Trust Pilot.
6. Speed of Response
The need to get a stairlift can often be urgent, especially if someone has been in hospital and is looking to leave. Acorn has over 65 UK surveyors and can do same-day assessments as well as a home visit if needed. This help ensures you get the lift as soon as you possibly can.
7. Speed of Installation
Having possibly done an assessment on the day you contacted them, they are also able to complete installation within 3 days in 80% of the UK and within 5 days for the other 20%. Other organisations can take up to two weeks to install your stairlift, causing unnecessary inconvenience.
8. Rent a Stairlift Instead of Buying One
If you find that you are not sure whether you need a stairlift, then Acorn will allow you to rent one of their stairlifts to see how you get on with it. Not all manufacturers do this and we think this flexibility will be valued by many.
How to contact Acorn
For all of the above reasons, we have no hesitation in recommending Acorn as the best stairlift company for you. If you do want to buy or rent a stairlift, need a quote, or you have some more questions, you can contact them by ringing – 0800 0169 435.
Alternatively, you can leave your contact details below and we will arrange for Acorn to call you straight away.