Our mission at UK Care Guide is to bring together all aspects of elderly care to give you a single resource to help and inform you of the key issues.
Throughout the site we have lots of help and information on a range of topics. This includes:
– helping you find a care provider
– helping you work out how much your care will cost and how you can pay for it
– helping you find professionals for a range of financial and legal issues related to later life
– providing you with a guide to a range of products that can help make life more comfortable as you get older
– helping care professionals find a job
– helping provide you with lots of important information on a range of health and wellbeing topics
When you are thinking about or going in to care, it is essential that you seek the help of professionals that can help you in a range of different, but important areas.
Our independent directories will help identify companies and individuals you can approach. Getting professional help will mean that the financial and legal interests of you and your family are always protected, both now and in to the future.
When it comes to paying for care fees, it can often be a surprise as to how much it will cost, whether that be residential or home care.
The articles below will help provide you with more information on this hugely important area.
When you or a loved one is looking to move in to a care environment, it can be difficult to know what are the issues you need to think about and address. Our sections below help provide guidance on what you need to think about and importantly what you should do next.