The aim of UK Care Guide is to bring together all aspects of care to give you a single resource to help inform you of the key issues as you approach care.
Throughout the site we have lots of help and information related to care topics. This includes:
– helping you find a residential or home care provide
– helping you work out how much your care will cost you
– helping you find professionals that can help you pay for your care and protect your loved ones
– providing access to a shop where you can buy discounted care products
– helping care professionals find a job
– helping provide you with lots of important information on a range of health topics
When you are thinking about or going in to care, it is essential that you seek the help of professionals that can help you in a range of different, but important areas.
Our independent directories will help identify companies and individuals you can approach. Getting professional help will mean that the financial and legal interests of you and your family are always protected, both now and in to the future.
When it comes to paying for care fees, it can often be a surprise as to how much it will cost, whether that be residential or home care. We have produced calculators to help you estimate your care costs. We also have a lot of help and information setting out the key things you should be thinking about.
If you are a care professional or looking for a start in a care career, you can read about what different roles in care involve, look for vacancies on our job board or submit your CV to us and allow employers to find and contact you directly. Our aim is to become the leading care job board in the UK.
When you or a loved one is looking to move in to a care environment, it can be difficult to know what are the issues you need to think about and address. Our sections below help provide guidance on what you need to think about and importantly what you should do next.