Website Vida Care
Please apply at the following link . Applications will only be accepted when submitted via the enclosed link (copy and paste the link into your browser):**
Recruiting top quality carers to deliver care in _client’s homes_
We are a care provider opening a new office in Brighton. We offer the very best levels of domiciliary care and nursing for the elderly and have developed unique technologies to ensure a wonderful experience for providers, clients and their families alike.
Our small team has experience in some leading tech businesses, such as Laundrapp & Babylon.There are two pillars to the company’s service – great care professionals with experience, passion and the best pay in the industry; and great tech, giving these providers, our clients and their families unrivalled levels of transparency, continuity and ongoing support.
We are currently recruiting for great carers to join our expanding team, delivering care and support in client’s homes.
We offer an extensive training programme, ongoing professional development and great rates of pay.
We are revolutionising care at-home via an app that delivers better outcomes for clients, improved communication for relatives and carers.
The quality of our carers, is the most important factor in ensuring that our clients needs are delivered using a person-centered approach.
The service provided will be as follows:
- Personal care.
- Dressing and undressing / preparing the client for the day.
- Washing /bathing/showering/shaving/grooming/cleaning teeth.
- Hair care (washing & brushing).
- Toileting and all aspects of personal hygiene.
- Continence management.
- Care of pressure sores (under appropriate nursing supervision).
- Getting in and out of bed.
- Assisting with use of aids to daily living.
- Day/evening sitting services, as required.
- Preparation of snacks and meals according to client’s likes/dislikes.
- Assisting with feeding as required.
- Domestic / Household Services.
- General cleaning duties such as cleaning/dusting/vacuuming/polishing.
- Shopping and the preparation of shopping lists.
- Recording and reporting each visit and recording medication taken by clients
Please note, the job description only maintains the key areas of responsibility. These may change as the company grows. You may be required to take on other duties as the needs of this growing business adapt. The job description will be evaluated and changed as required; all part of the annual performance review process.Please also note, you will only be contacted if you have been shortlisted. Due to the high number of applications, we regret that we cannot provide individual feedback.
- Good level of spoken English
- Good level of written English
- Right to work in the UK
- Enhanced DBS required
- Full UK driving licence
Job Location :
- In and around local areas in East & West Sussex
- Clients in locations all around East & West Sussex
- Shifts from 3 hours a day to 8 hours- flexible depending on how the carer wants to work
- Opportunity to grow with an amazing new company and gain new skills
- Ongoing training and personal development
- Excellent pay – at least £11.50/hour, dependent on experience.
- Brighton, East Sussex
Required licence or certification:
- Driving License