Website H1 Healthcare
Specialist Health and Socail Care Agency
H1 Healthcare are a specialist recruitment company who provide temporary staff to health care services across the UK & Australia. Currently, we are looking to recruit Care Assistant’s to work full time or part time hours in a variety of locations across Surrey. Our clients are experiencing shortfalls of staff, making this an ideal time to join H1 Healthcare.
If you have recent experience working within an elderly care environment and are looking for regular work that offers the flexibility to work around your current commitments, then we want to hear from you.
- Helping residents lead an independent life by offering choice and support with their daily activities
- Providing personal care to residents when required
- Working as part of a team with other staff and management within the service
- Using your initiative to identify a client’s needs and then assisting them with this accordingly
- Escorting clients to appointments, local day centres, activity groups and day trips
- You must have a minimum of 6 months paid Care Assistant experience, gained within the last 12 months
- Must be a kind, caring and compassionate individual with a passion for delivering high levels of care
- Have a DBS
- Must have full rights to work in the UK
- Must be flexible for the booking of shifts
- Get booked in advance for work, allowing you the flexibility to plan your diary
- Continuous shifts
- Industry leading hourly pay rates + holiday pay
- Weekly pay
- Free in-house training
- You will be assigned a dedicated Recruitment Consultant – your one point of contact within H1
- Subsidised uniform
- Referral scheme
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience for these roles, call 01753 306800 and APPLY TODAY! Too busy to talk now?… Text WORK to 07464 548416 and one of our consultants will call you back.