Tim Lowe & Associates is an Associate Partner Practice of St. James’s Place Wealth Management specialising in providing advice to later life clients. We believe in advising clients on a holistic basis and whilst Care Fees Planning may be a primary concern, this will be addressed in the context of a client’s overall financial planning needs.
Tim Lowe himself is a Chartered Financial Planner, a Fellow of the Personal Finance Society and a SOLLA accredited Later Life Adviser with over 20 years experience in advising clients on later life planning issues.
What we do and how we can help
- We take time to understand your needs and help you and your loved ones navigate the minefield of Care legislation, including:
- Advising attorneys and deputies on their responsibilities and powers
- Choosing a suitable care home or domiciliary care provider for your loved one.
- Your loved one’s rights to State Benefits
- The process for claiming NHS Continuing Healthcare where applicable.
- Dealing with the local authority
- The six ways for ‘self funders’ to pay care fees and what mix of these is most appropriate for your loved one’s needs
Care funding is a highly specialised field of financial planning and few financial advisers are qualified to advise in this arena. As a SOLLA accredited Later Life Adviser, Tim Lowe & Associates has demonstrated their commitment to training, knowledge and duty of care to clients in later life.
Locations that we support
We support clients in the following areas:
- Central London
- Isle of Wight
How to contact Tim
Email – Tim.email@example.com
The Partner Practice is an Appointed Representative of and represents only St. James’s Place Wealth Management plc (which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority) for the purpose of advising solely on the group’s wealth management products and services, more details of which are set out on the group’s website www.sjp.co.uk/products. The ‘St. James’s Place Partnership’ and the titles ‘Partner’ and ‘Partner Practice’ are marketing terms used to describe St. James’s Place representatives.