Stuart Bryant is Senior Partner of Bryant Associates, a Senior Partner Practice of St. James’s Place Wealth Management
Planning for a secure future, be it for yourself, your family or your business is, I firmly believe, one of the most important steps you will ever take. Changes in your circumstances or the effects of, for example, inflation will require you to regularly review and act upon your financial situation.
How Bryant Associates will help you
At Bryant Associates we provide our clients with a personal wealth management service, which together we can work on to build and preserve your capital and satisfy your overall financial goals.
Putting our clients firmly at the heart of everything we do enables us to run a genuinely client-focused business. In our experience, no two clients are the same and we therefore ensure that we understand your personal or business objectives and deliver solutions that are right for you.
We do not provide off the shelf solutions, but we offer the benefit of a single relationship for all of your financial planning needs. We strive to offer the very best service to develop a long term relationship with you.
Placing an elderly relative into care is not something that most of us have experience of. There will be plenty of things for you to think about and this may feel a little overwhelming. Arranging for the best care in the right setting will be your priority.
I have over 25 years’ experience and my aim is to help you to make the right choices so that you can have financial certainty and peace of mind:
- Do I need to pay for care?
- How to protect your inheritance
- Insights into sensible investment choices
- How to avoid common mistakes
I am an accredited member of the Society of Later Life Advisors (SOLLA), so this will help give you comfort that I have expertise in the area of advising on later life care.
- Providing personal face-to-face financial advice
- Giving you the opportunity to review your financial affairs regularly
- Effectively managing your investments via our distinctive approach
- Keeping you informed of the latest news and any changes that might affect your personal situation
- Listening to your feedback
- Ensuring that our dealings with you are sensitive to your needs
Areas that Stuart specialises in
I am able to assist our clients in key areas such as:
- Long Term Care Planning
- Intergenerational Planning
- Inheritance Tax Planning
- Estate Preservation
- Equity Release*
- Investment Planning
- Retirement Planning
- Options at Retirement
Locations that Stuart covers
I am able to support clients based in the following areas:
- BANES/South Gloucestershire
How to contact Stuart
Email – email@example.com
The value of an investment with St. James’s Place will be directly linked to the performance of the funds selected and may fall as well as rise. You may get back less than the amount invested.
* This is a lifetime mortgage or home reversion plan. To understand the features and risks associated with such products, please ask for a personalised illustration.
The Partner Practice represents only St. James’s Place Wealth Management plc (which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority) for the purpose of advising solely on the Group’s wealth management products and services, more details of which are set out on the Group’s website www.sjp.co.uk/products. The St. James’s Place Partnership and the title ‘Partner Practice’ are marketing terms used to describe St. James’s Place representatives.