Having worked for over 25 years as a Financial Adviser, I have gained a wealth of experience to draw upon for the benefit of my clients.
I started working life with the Prudential in 1988 and stayed within the company until 2000 when I was recruited to join a small, progressive independent Financial Services practice.
I was invited to join St. James’s Place Wealth Management in 2011 and, knowing their excellent reputation within the industry for both their approach to investment management and for holding client care at the heart of their business, was delighted to become part of St. James’s Place Wealth Management.
My qualifications include:
- Diploma in Financial Planning
- Certificate in Financial Planning
- Certificate in Equity Release
- Certificate in Mortgage Advice
- Certificate in Financial Planning and Lifetime Mortgage Activities
- Certificate in Life & Pensions
- Award in Long Term Care Insurance
I belong to the following professional bodies:
- The Personal Finance Society
- The Society of Mortgage Professionals
- The Chartered Insurance Institute
- An Associate of The Society of Later Life Advisers
The Later Life Adviser Accreditation
The Later Life Adviser Accreditation (LLAA) is the recognised benchmark for advice skills of advisers who specialise in later life planning.
An accredited Later Life Adviser can advise on equity release*, long term care funding, pensions and annuities, investments, savings and tax planning.
Being independently accredited offers the added reassurance that you will receive the practical help and guidance needed to help you make the right decisions at the right time.
How to contact Nigel
Tel: 02393 510479
The value of an investment with St. James’s Place will be directly linked to the performance of the funds selected and may fall as well as rise. You may get back less than the amount invested.
* This is a lifetime mortgage or home reversion plan. To understand the features and risks associated with such products, please ask for a personalised illustration.
The Partner Practice is an Appointed Representative of and represents only St. James’s Place Wealth Management plc (which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority) for the purpose of advising solely on the Group’s wealth management products and services, more details of which are set out on the Group’s website www.sjp.co.uk/products. The St. James’s Place Partnership and the title ‘Partner Practice’ are marketing terms used to describe St. James’s Place representatives.