Albert Goodman’s mission is to provide professional, reliable and proactive financial advice. Founded in Taunton in 1866, we’ve been supporting clients across the South-West ever since.
Later life specialist Michael Seagrove is an Accredited Member of the Society of Later Life Advisers. Michael and his team of specialists will help you plan ahead to ensure your later years are as enjoyable as possible
We can help you weigh up the financial choices we all must make and assist you in striking the right balance between:
– Providing parents, your partner and siblings with financial support
– Securing a tax efficient income that will see you through the rest of your life, potentially using equity release and home reversion plans to top up your income
– Reducing investment risks and preserving capital
– Maximising the value of your family business whilst minimising tax liabilities from any capital gains
– Ensuring that, if your health deteriorates, you claim any state financial support which may become available to you
– Care planning, ensuring that if and when the time comes people receive the best care possible that honours personal wishes
– Estate and inheritance tax planning, without compromising your financial security
– Understanding how trusts may meet your family’s needs and priorities
Areas that Michael covers
Michael is able to support clients in Cornwall and Devon.
How to contact Michael
Web : www.albertgoodman.co.uk