I am a trusted experienced fully accredited member of the Society of Later Life Advisers who for many years has supported families and professionals in your local community.
I chose to specialise in this area after my mother was diagnosed as living with dementia some years ago, therefore I have personal as well as professional experience in working through the minefield of the care system.
I can help by:
• guiding you through the benefit system and whether you are claiming what you are entitled
• considering all care funding options
• providing ongoing support for you and your family for the decisions you will need to make
• discussing your choices regarding property
• simplifying the care system and how it works
• understanding your responsibilities and duties under a Power of Attorney*
Areas that I cover
I am able to support clients based in the Kent area
How to contact me
Email : Matthew.firstname.lastname@example.org
*_Please note that advice given in relation to Power of Attorney will involve the referral to a service that is separate and distinct to St. James’s Place and not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
The value of an investment with St. James’s Place will be directly linked to the performance of the funds selected and may fall as well as rise. You may get back less than the amount invested.
The Partner Practice represents only St. James’s Place Wealth Management plc (which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority) for the purpose of advising solely on the Group’s wealth management products and services, more details of which are set out on the Group’s website www.sjp.co.uk/products. The St. James’s Place Partnership and the title ‘Partner Practice’ are marketing terms used to describe St. James’s Place representatives.