Leech & Co are a small, independent, modern law firm, but with all of the experience and expertise of a long-established practice.
We have a passionate commitment to old-fashioned values of client care and we will always come to you at your home or workplace so you do not have to come to our office.
We can help you with the following:
– Power of Attorney
– Funeral Plans
– Court of Protection
– Administration of Estates (If you have a legal or financial issue that we cannot help you with, we will find someone who can)
We work throughout Lancashire and Manchester.
A recent client from Blackburn said the following about us: “Fast, efficient, friendly service. They work very hard to provide you with an excellent service. 5 out of 5.”
We employ the latest technology to make our services quick and efficient and to keep costs as low as possible. However, we want to get to know our clients, spend time with them, listen to them and make sure we are doing all we can for them. We care about our clients and our aim is to provide all-round, long-term legal assistance to them to take the worry and stress out of planning for the future or when dealing with upsetting events.
We have based our service to our clients not on what we can provide, but what our clients want and need us to provide. We put our clients first in everything we do.
Our commitment to our clients can be broken down into five key areas:
1. We will always come to you – we understand clients do not want to take time out of their busy lives or take time off work to come and see a solicitor. We also understand that coming to a solicitor’s office can be intimidating and off-putting. That is why we will not ask our clients to come to our office. We will always come to you.
2. We are experienced and fully regulated solicitors – we understand our clients want value for money, but they also want the peace of mind of knowing that their legal service is being provided by an experienced, fully-qualified, regulated and insured Solicitor who acts, at all times, in their best interests.
3. We will provide straightforward, honest, jargon-free legal advice – we understand this may sound obvious from a Solicitor, but we think it’s worth stating. The advice we provide to you will, at all times, be in your best interests. It may not necessarily be what you want to hear, but we aim to take care of you and your family for the long-term and resolve as many issues for you as we can.
4. We value our relationships with our clients – we understand clients come to us for a legal service, but we also understand that forming a relationship with each client allows us to provide a better service to them. We will sit down with you, take the time to get to know you and we will listen to you so we can understand your worries, concerns and plans. We aim to form a long-lasting relationship with each client that is based on trust, but also friendly and supportive. We treat people as we would wish to be treated and how we would wish our loved ones be treated.
5. We aim to be caring, compassionate and kind – we understand that making a Will or planning for your future or dealing with the death of a loved one will be upsetting, worrying and stressful. We aim to take as much of the upset, worry and stress out of the situation for our clients as we can. We understand the value of a friendly face and a good chat.
How to contact Leech & Co
Tel – 0161 749 9000 / 07572 373 813
Email – [email protected]
Web – www.leechandco.co.uk