Our role is to remove the burden of worry.
To provide the information, insight, objectivity and confidence to enable our clients to make the best decisions and have clarity over the future.
My role has been providing (Independent) financial advice for over 20 years. I specialise in working with people who are in retirement, helping clients to achieve financial security during their lifetime.
We do this through a combination of:
1. Helping people make the most of what they have in order to allow them to sustain the lifestyle that they want, without fear of running out of money.
2. Protecting and safeguarding their assets for the benefit of their family, so that they can leave behind a legacy rather than a headache.
We pride ourselves long term relationships and low staff (and client!) turnover.
Most of the team have worked together for 15 years or more, as have many of our clients.
In many cases we provide advice to three generations within the same family.
Many people come to us because they want to answer questions such as:
– When can I afford to retire, and what will my finances look when I do?
– How can I afford the cost of care?
– How can I protect my hard earned assets for my family?
– Should I release equity from my home during my lifetime?
It can be difficult to take stock of what’s already in place and whether this is working as well as it should be. We understand that with the huge amount of information available it can sometimes be difficult to see the wood for the trees. We know that these concerns can often lead to a sense of being financially lost.
As an adviser who specialises in these areas, and has helped many people through the same journey, we aim to bring clarity where there is confusion.
I regularly run retirement courses for employees of large organisations and also education seminars for the public on areas such as retirement planning, Inheritance Tax and how to plan for care fees. I hold specialist advanced qualifications in areas such as taxation, retirement planning, care fees advice and equity release.
As an associate member of the Society of Trustees and Estate Practitioners I have a wide-ranging experience of putting in place Trusts, Wills, Lasting Powers of Attorney.
Locations that I cover
I am able to support clients in the South Wales, Bath and Bristol areas.
How to contact Blackstone Partners
Tel – 0345 340 3911