As a homeowner, your property is probably your biggest asset, but have you ever considered releasing some of the tax-free cash tied up in it? Best of all, you can use the cash lump sum however you wish:
• Boost your retirement income
• Settle your existing mortgage
• Help your family onto the property ladder
• Carry out home improvements
If you’re a UK homeowner aged 55 or over, with a property value of at least £100,000, then a lifetime mortgage* available through The Right Equity Release could be right for you.
Start enjoying your retirement now with The Right Equity Release .
Arrange a FREE no obligation appointment today.
How to contact The Right Equity Release
Tel – Glen Morris – 07973 136060
* This is a lifetime mortgage. It may affect your entitlement to state benefits and will reduce the value of your estate. Think carefully before securing other debts against your home. To understand the features and risks, ask for a personalised illustration. The Right Equity Release does not charge any up front fees. A fixed fee is only charged on completion of an Equity Release Plan. Typically, this is 1.5% of the total facility or £1,295 whichever is the greater. The Right Equity Release Ltd is authorised & regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered in England 07166676.
Equity Released 2U Ltd is an introducer only to The Right Equity Release Ltd which is Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. The Right Equity Release Ltd is entered on the Financial Services Register under reference 521283. The Right Equity Release Ltd, Registered in UK Company No 07166676. Registered address: Croft House, 21d Station Road, Knowle, Solihull, B93 0HL